Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BB Couture Caterpillar

I had received the package from evilAngel 2 days ago...I am so busy to try all the polishes :D

I really love this BB Couture nail polish! I don't know what's the problem, the tip wear is a little too fast. I was using OPI nail envy original as the base coat, Essie Good to Go as the top coat. Anyway it doesn't really matter cuz I m gonna change the polish again very soon hahahhahaha


Also I have just received the last USPS small flat rate box from Transdesign!!!! Finally hahhaha. As they are not offering this shipping option anymore, I don't know when I will buy nail polishes again(well, maybe this is good for meXD). My last TD package........


ChG Poolside collection + OPI Alpine Snow + OPI It's a Girl + Color Club Speedy top coat

No comments: